Julie Murphy Events - JULIE MURPHY DESIGNS.. A TOTAL RIP OFF!!
I hired Julie Murphy at to plan a destination wedding at Storybook Barn in Sough Carolina, she was fired fired the venue and never returned our deposit.She has done this same scam with at least 3 other brides AND I found out that all her pictures on her website are ALL bogus!!
She also tried to double charge for vendors...who no idea who she was!!
She has since taken down her website due to legal issues but she is in the Charleston SC area scamming someone...BEWARE!!The pictures on her wed site that she claines to have designed or purchase were stolen!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wedding Planner
- Review category
- Ceremonies and Events
You May Also Like
- "I have competed in NAM twice: When I was 16 and again when I was 19. Neither time ended well for me, especially the 2nd time. The first time was..."
- "I've read most of the comments here & really hope I can help someone who has also read & now doesn't want their child to compete with NAM or who..."
- "BTL Sports & Entertainment company, owned by Larry Williams, puts on fundraisers in the San Antonio & Texas areas but please be warned, Larry refuses to pay his contract workers..."
- "Our sofa, which was never placed in direct sunlight, no pets perch on the back of this sofa, has started to flake. We called Lane and they said, "Sorry,..."
- "I bought an 18 pack of premier protein at the charleston costco store. When I brought home my pack of protein, I found muscle milk packets hidden and packed..."
- "I have always liked Lazyboy recliners having owned three over the years. A couple of years ago I purchased a leather recliner and what a mistake that turned out to..."
- "We went to arby with my two children and when i approach fountain michine to get soda i noticed a puddle of nasty water i said something and they..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."
- "Took my little girl to Claire's today. We walk into the store and a sales person made sure to tell us the entire store was buy 3 get 3 for..."